You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#116615 Error on update

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Thursday, 16 May 2024 15:09 BST

rojteatern

Got this when doing update on a J4.4.4 platform:

Ett fel har inträffat
0 Class "Joomla\Plugin\System\JcePro\Extension\JcePro" not found
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/system/jcepro/services/provider.php:39
2 Joomla\DI\ServiceProviderInterface@anonymous/data/f/9/f93134be-1f5f-4335-8028-ffe48300a2c6/rojteatern.nu/public_html/plugins/system/jcepro/services/provider.php:21$4->{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/di/src/ContainerResource.php:182
3 Joomla\DI\ContainerResource->getInstance() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/di/src/Container.php:96
4 Joomla\DI\Container->get() JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:177
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->loadExtension() JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:99
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->bootPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:232
7 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::import() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/PluginHelper.php:192
8 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\PluginHelper::importPlugin() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:744
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:312
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->initialiseApp() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:165
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
13 require_once()

Ryan

Please send me a login - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/contact/site-login

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

Ryan

I'm not quite sure why uou received that error, but everything appears to be functioning on your site, and I installed JCE Pro 2.9.70 again (without any errors) on your site just to be sure.

Ryan Demmer

rojteatern

ok, thanks for the check.

//Dennis

pixelhexe

I had the same error by updating to JCE 2.9.71 and found the solution here: 
https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=1005581

=> Locate the file administrator/cache/autoload_psr4.php and delete it.

The strange thing is that the error did not occur before and also not when updating other extensions.

Ryan

Which Joomla version are you using?

Ryan Demmer

Ryan

=> Locate the file administrator/cache/autoload_psr4.php and delete it.

I think there may be a general issue in Joomla 4 with this, as I have seen 2 other popular Joomla extensions include this action in their install scripts.

JCE will have the same process too in the next update.

Ryan Demmer

Ryan

I have added this "refresh" of the Joomla autoload_psr4.php file to the post install routine in JCE Pro 2.9.72 RC - https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/downloads/editor/pro/development

Ryan Demmer