You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#116612 JCE Subscription Plan

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by Ryan on Monday, 06 May 2024 12:25 BST

Wilfried

Hello,
I received your email today about the change in the subscription plan starting June 1st this year...
I have a question about this: I have been using JCE for several years and have only recently taken advantage of the offer to extend my registration. There are 340 days left...
I would like to upgrade to the Agency package. - Is this possible within the remaining 340 days?
You have specified in the new agency plan that the editor can be used for 20 domains, each with its own key. In the case of more domains, what is your proposed solution?
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best regards,
Wilfried

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Ryan

have been using JCE for several years and have only recently taken advantage of the offer to extend my registration. There are 340 days left...

Yes, you willbe able to upgrade to the Agency Plan once it becomes available on the 1st June.

You have specified in the new agency plan that the editor can be used for 20 domains, each with its own key. In the case of more domains, what is your proposed solution?

The editor can be installed and used on unlimited domains / sites. The 20 keys are unique keys that can be created and deleted at any time for use on client sites or anywhere you want a unique key that you can control updates with.

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.