You need to be logged in to post in the forum - Log In

An active JCE Pro Subscription is required to post in the forum - Buy a Subscription

Support is currently Offline

Official support hours
Monday to Friday
09:00 - 17:00 Europe/London (BST)

Please create a new Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

#116610 JCE Subscription is changing

Posted in ‘Editor’
This is a public ticket

Everybody will be able to see its contents. Do not include usernames, passwords or any other sensitive information.

Latest post by marleyman on Monday, 06 May 2024 12:09 BST

marleyman

I'm sure you've received the email from the JCE Team letting you know that the JCE Subscription will now be available in 3 Plans - ProUltimate and Agency, and I'm sure there will be some 'grumbling' from folks....

I just wanted to take the time to say, that I've been using Joomla & JCE Editor since the beginning, and the JCE Editor in my humble opinion, is a must have when developing a Joomla site. Even if I don't need the Agency Subscription Plan, I'll pay for it, because it supports the long term future of the JCE Project.

Kudos to the JCE Team - your extension just keeps getting better and better with each update!

Thanks guys! Agency Plan for me!!

Ryan

Even if I don't need the Agency Subscription Plan, I'll pay for it, because it supports the long term future of the JCE Project.

Kudos to the JCE Team - your extension just keeps getting better and better with each update!

Thank you! 😊

Ryan Demmer

Lead Developer / CEO / CTO

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean everybody isn't out to get you.

marleyman

Thank YOU!